SIBERIANS ARE THE PERFECT COMPANION PET
Welcome to Siberian Cats of Florida. We are a home based, smoke free cattery situated outside of Dallas, Texas. We are dedicated to raising healthy, loving, well socialized kittens and we specialize in finding loving homes for our color point and traditional Siberians in the state of Florida.
Our kittens travel to their new homes with United Airlines’ Pet-Safe Program. Under this program, depending on the time of the year, Live Cargo is transported to and from the aircraft in heated or air conditioned vehicles. They are loaded last and unloaded first. The kittens travel in a temperature controlled area situated directly under the cockpit area of the plane. This area shares the same humidity and temperature control as does the cockpit. We have been using the Pet-Safe Program for about seven years now and are very pleased with the service. With United we are able to ship kittens into Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport (FLL), West Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), Pensacola International Airport (PNS), Tampa International Airport (TPA) and Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Our kittens are raised in our home with lots of love and attention from our family which includes two children; six and three years of age. Each kitten is socialized from birth and is handled and loved on a daily basis. Our cats and cattery are TICA registered and we are free of FIV, Leukemia and ringworm. We are a “closed” cattery meaning we do not send our females out to stud and we do not stud for other catteries. Our kittens leave us for their new homes around the 11 weeks but sometimes later, depending on each individual kitten as some may mature slower than others. We do not send them home until they are completely potty trained, well socialized and are a good weight.
All of our Siberian cats have regular veterinarian check-ups. All of our Siberian kittens come with a detailed sales contract, a comprehensive two-year genetic health guarantee, and all are vaccinated appropriate to their age.
Siberians make the perfect companion pets! They are gentle, affectionate and intelligent. Siberians have dog-like personalities, are very focused on spending time with people, will follow you room to room to spend time with you, love to snuggle on your lap for long periods every day, and are fantastic with children, dogs and other pets. Siberians are natural people pleasers so they are very easy to train on scratching posts, can learn to fetch and will almost always come when they are called. Siberians are very clean and easy to care for with coats that require very little grooming to stay plush and beautiful.
We are proud to be members of The International Cat Association (TICA) and strive to live up to their high standards of conduct and code of ethics.
If you are interested in owning one of these magnificent Siberian cats and you feel you could give one a good and loving home, please please contact us for further information.
- To breed friendly, well socialized kittens who have learnt to love and trust people
- To produce Siberians as close to the breed standard as possible
- To breed healthy Siberian kittens - both mentally and physically
- To produce Siberians with the lowest level of Fel D1 so that everyone, asthmatic and cat allergy sufferers alike, can share in the joy of owing a cat
- To produce an excellent selection of kittens so that you can find the perfect kitten with both the looks and personality that suit you and your family
WHY PURCHASE FROM US?
- 20 years of breeding experience
- Strong genetic two-year guarantee
- Lifetime guidance and backup
- Kittens come from strong, healthy stock and receive love and lots of attention from the day they were born
- We honor our contract 100% - always
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR KITTENS
- To choose the healthiest parents possible
- Raise them with kindness and affection so that they have the best possible start in life
- To place them into loving, permanent homes where they will be wanted and cherished for the rest of their lives
- 23-page handout on kitten care with details on living with allergies
- Two-year genetic guarantee
- Kitten can be returned for any reason during the first two weeks of ownership
- Lifetime guidance and back-up